J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com

Call Center

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Elgin, IL

ProsGood Pay, and Decent Bonuses. Usually always friendly people and people to give advice and encourage you to make good numbers. Team incentives to spend money as a team every month on the team. Like ordering out food, or giving away gift cards.

ConsI feel the teams are to tightly wound and to stuck on beating the other team numbers and showing off employees with good numbers. While embarassing the ones without out good metrics. Not much room for advancement since they hire most team leaders from outside instead of recruiting from within.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont care much for your personal problems or needs. They are pushed to meet there metrics and then there for you are. You can even get written up if you consistantly can not meet the standards set by the company.

Lots of opportunity - non-technical management

Senior IT Architect (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at J.P. Morgan

Pros: They enable you with the tools you need Growth opportunity is… Cons: Non-Technical managers in technical lead roles Large gaps between IT and… Advice to Senior Management: Please get folks with a solid (or any) technical experience a little further up the chain. Critical technical decisions are being made… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Analyst in Columbus

Analyst (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

I have been working at J.P. Morgan

Pros: The job is alright, a lot of grunt work earl on but… Cons: Not enough responsibility given to the analyst roles and the… Advice to Senior Management: Definitely a good company to work for on name recognition alone but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on J.P. Morgan.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!