J Sainsbury
www.j-sainsbury.co.uk London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Excellent career progression at lower levels

Store Manager (Former Employee)
City of London, England (UK)

I worked at J Sainsbury full-time for more than 10 years

ProsIncredible CEO and leadership team developing market leading strategy and then implementing impecably

ConsStill some residual 'bullying' management behviour tolerated. It is dying out, but is still rewarded too much.

Advice to Senior ManagementInsist on those is the top 200 managers displaying the desired behaviours at all time. Never turn a blind eye to proactices which deliver results but don't align with the behaviours.

Sainsbury's

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at J Sainsbury

Pros: Scanning things at the checkout Meeting customers Cons: The checkout manager was a bit unresponsive Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Controller

Code Controller (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at J Sainsbury full-time for more than a year

Pros: Learn Management skills, work under pressure, solving analytical problems Cons: Not specifically relates to my filed that I am actually… More

There are newer reviews on J Sainsbury.

Worked for J Sainsbury? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J Sainsbury reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for J Sainsbury CEO Justin King. All reviews posted anonymously by J Sainsbury employees.