JAB Broadband
www.jabbroadband.com Englewood, CO 500 to 999 Employees

Customer focused company with subscriber growth. Improve network in companies that are purchased.

ProsGreat team! CEO wants customers to have the best service we can provide. Willing to put money into upgrading product. Casual dress requirements in the offices. Benefit premiums are low and include medical, dental, vision, $50k life ins., short and long term disability. Free service after 6 months of employment and discount for 2 family members. Eight paid holidays. PTO roll over option of 40 hours. Chance to move around in departments and learn new skills.

ConsLittle to no continuing education. Long hours. Benefit deductible is high. No 401(k), additional life insurance or FSA. Company is smaller so advancement into managmement is harder than moving to other departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees want more perks.
Change management team training. Some managers need to improve basic skills.

Current-Human Resource Generalist... The truth about this place

Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee)
    Englewood, CO

I have been working at JAB Broadband full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people here are wonderful individuals and truly know the meaning of teamwork. The department culture is upbeat and fun. There is opportunity for advancement… Cons: The company is growing fast and continues to acquire other businesses, this can be stressful.... but it is a good sign that the company is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

For HR, keep on looking for employment elsewhere...

Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee)
    Englewood, CO

I worked at JAB Broadband full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free parking, wearing jeans on Friday's Cons: HR leaves a lot to be desired. Not a particularly well educated management team in this area. Ex… Advice to Senior Management: Hire better HR Managers to help grow the company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JAB Broadband.

Worked for JAB Broadband? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JAB Broadband reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JAB Broadband CEO Jack Koo . All reviews posted anonymously by JAB Broadband employees.