JAKKS Pacific

www.jakks.com

Good work, bad management.

Packaging Designer (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsImpressive selection of major licenses and toy properties to work with. Great potential for learning. Creativity is encouraged. Friendly design staff.

ConsDepending on what team you work with, certain leaders in upper management are unorganized, unprofessional, and dictate unethical work practices for their employees to meet unrealistic deadline expectations. There is no work balance, a negative office atmosphere, and long hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall, Upper Management should treat their designers with more respect. Learn to work productively and respectfully WITH your teams, instead of working against them.

poor

Sales (Former Employee) Malibu, CA

I worked at JAKKS Pacific

Pros: the pay is very good Cons: the pressure is very high Advice to Senior Management: smile More

Fun people, chaotic day-to-day, no work-life balance, poor information sharing, high stress, no training.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Malibu, CA

I worked at JAKKS Pacific

Pros: Cool and friendly people that are funny and fun. … Cons: No training for new hires-- not on the management tools, systems, etc. It is 100% sink or swim. You must be sure to… Advice to Senior Management: Establish a basic training for new hires for using the necessary JAKKS systems. Standardize… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JAKKS Pacific.

Worked for JAKKS Pacific? Contribute to the Community!