JAM
www.jamindustries.com Baie d'Urfé, Canada 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work but leave my commissions alone

Sales (Current Employee)
Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsGreat people to work with and products to sell. Industry leader in brand names and recognition.

ConsPay is based on commissions on sales, strong sales alert management that commission structure needs to be adjusted to reduce earning potential of staff whose only income is from commissions.

Advice to Senior ManagementEstablish fair return for service and then leave the structure alone. If sales of a product are strong then be satisfied with sharing the profits with the agent who is in the field encouraging sales.

Positive! great company with passionate employees

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Manchester, England (UK)

I have been working at JAM full-time for less than a year

Pros: great incentives good commission scheme good career plans Cons: people never leave on time! tendency to stay just to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ship without a ruder or a captain in an ocean of icebergs

Middle Management (Former Employee)
    Baie-d'Urfé, QC (Canada)

I worked at JAM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are some great people working there Cons: Zero leadership, zero procedures, zero cohesive vision for departments as a whole who need to all work together to achieve their goals properly. It's like… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to school, learn distribution best practices (both internal… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JAM.

Worked for JAM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JAM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JAM CEO Martin Szpiro. All reviews posted anonymously by JAM employees.