JBS International
www.jbsinternational.com North Bethesda, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work

North Bethesda, MD

ProsEmployee development is encouraged and supported, work-life balance is supported and encouraged....and I say "encouraged" and "supported" because it's easy to pay lip service to certain ideas, but JBS supports its employees and doesn't just pay lip service to these concepts. They also share a lot of information about the state of the industry and our current and future business situation, and provide a variety of brown-bag lunches on topics of interest to various employees.

ConsConsulting is an uncertain, competitive business, but I've seen JBS find positions for employees whose contracts ended, including myself, and I've seen plenty of people leave and ask to come back months or years later.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Great Place to Work

I have been working at JBS International

Pros: Collaborative environment with a focus on improving lives. Cons: The organization is still growing. Advice to Senior Management: Continue doing what you are doing. This is a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great small company dedicated to supporting projects that you can feel good about contributing to.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    North Bethesda, MD

I worked at JBS International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The projects contribute to social good, and the management team is thoughtful and professional. The majority of my co-workers were… Cons: Because it's a small company, it lacks some of the talent… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JBS International.

Worked for JBS International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JBS International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JBS International CEO Gail Bassin & Jerri Shaw. All reviews posted anonymously by JBS International employees.