There are newer employer reviews for JC Ehrlich

95% of the people are great to work with. Would not recommend taking a position in the Forrestville, MD office.

Current Employee - Sales Representative
Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at JC Ehrlich full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Really great place to work. As I said 90% of the people are awesome. They have territory's broken down for regions and have offices in Fredrick , Millersville, Baltimore, and Forestville. All locations are great with the big exception of Forrestville. Money can be made in the higher income territories like Montgomery County or Northern Va. But I would not recommend the Northern VA territory because it is run from the Forrestville MD office.

Cons

Cannot really make much more than $85,000. There are people who work there for 20 years and are only making $85,000 on a good year.
Cannot make money if your territory is located in a lower income or rundown area. Stay with the higher more profitable locations.

NONE

11 Other Employee Reviews for JC Ehrlich (View Most Recent)

Very little training and direction.

Former Employee - Service Technician
    Former Employee - Service Technician

I worked at JC Ehrlich

Pros

Ability to create your own work schedule some days. Pay is decent if you make some good sales. Lots of variety in that you are not in the same place more than an hour or two.

Cons

Very little on the job training. Techs are given a binder with generic directions to provide customer service. It takes weeks or month to get feedback from management if an employee is not performing a task properly.

It was educational.

Former Employee - Marketing Copywriter Intern in Reading, PA
    Former Employee - Marketing Copywriter Intern in Reading, PA

I worked at JC Ehrlich as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

It was a great internship opportunity as I learned the basics of working as a marketing copywriter. The variety kept it fresh. I had ample freedom to move about and learn as much as possible and that made learning all the more enjoyable.

Cons

Things changed abruptly when my then supervisor accepted another job offer. The suddenly former Vice President of Marketing, Mike Dane, an outstanding leader and innovator, unfortunately left for a new challenge.
    After his departure there was a noticeable drop in team enthusiasm and a loss of morale.

Listen to your employees, not just what they say, but observe what they do. Actions say it all.

There are newer employer reviews for JC Ehrlich