JCDecaux

www.jcdecaux.com
There are newer employer reviews for JCDecaux

Great company to work for, with a few tweaks it will be phenomenal.

Current Employee - Operations Department in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Operations Department in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at JCDecaux

Pros

They allow and encourage creativity and people to work "outside of the box". Flexible work schedule and environment. In my position I am able to decide what to do and where I need to devote my energies with little distraction from management. Management is supportive of all employess and genuinely care about their health and well being. Company continues to look at ways to improve in matters of the environment.

Cons

Too much reliance on e-mail as primary communication tool within the company vs. picking up the phone and talking to each other. Inter-company communication is too impersonal. Certain departments are overstaffed while others are under staffed.

Staff all departments accordingly.

15 Other Employee Reviews for JCDecaux (View Most Recent)

Very good for a graduate who wants to break into the advertising industry, slow progression.

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in London, England (UK)

I have been working at JCDecaux full-time (more than an year)

Pros

People are friendly & outgoing. You can learn a lot if you are in the beginning of your career.

Cons

Very sales focused, for non-sales employees progression development is very slow. Salary is not satisfactory in the long run. Moving up the ladder can take a very long time and is on a replacement basis. The business is very much focused on profit-making, employees are replaceable attitude. Work can be mundane.

Poor management poor team leaders favouritisum

I have been working at JCDecaux (more than an year)

Pros

Working out doors got a van home hard work

Cons

Poor management never seen or heard from manager poor team leader never came out to check shelter after cleans and when she did took photos of thumb prints 4. Hours after shelter had been cleaned also run in faverouitsum, got moved to new company was made out that all small format were moving over but 3 didn't move over witch is strange as I was told there would be no job in Edinburgh and company wouldn't pay for me to drive from Glasgow, poor communication also a big factor I would stay away from this company

There are newer employer reviews for JCDecaux