JCDecaux
www.jcdecaux.com Neuilly-sur-Seine, France 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for, with a few tweaks it will be phenomenal.

Operations Department (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsThey allow and encourage creativity and people to work "outside of the box". Flexible work schedule and environment. In my position I am able to decide what to do and where I need to devote my energies with little distraction from management. Management is supportive of all employess and genuinely care about their health and well being. Company continues to look at ways to improve in matters of the environment.

ConsToo much reliance on e-mail as primary communication tool within the company vs. picking up the phone and talking to each other. Inter-company communication is too impersonal. Certain departments are overstaffed while others are under staffed.

Advice to Senior ManagementStaff all departments accordingly.

Hard to tell

I have been working at JCDecaux as a contractor

Pros: Good people, good location, management pretty friendly Cons: Poor salary, poor training from immediate supervisor Advice to Senior Management: Invest in training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good learning ground but low basic pay

Anonymous (Current Employee)

I have been working at JCDecaux full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Well known outdoor advertising company with good products to sell. Cons: Low basic, mediocre welfare, little training, do not own the media spaces… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JCDecaux.

Worked for JCDecaux? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JCDecaux reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JCDecaux CEO Jean-Fran├žois Decaux. All reviews posted anonymously by JCDecaux employees.