JDA Software
www.jda.com Scottsdale, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good company to work for in the software industry.

Senior Management (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

ProsPeople are high caliber and motivated to improve themselves and the company. It is an entreprenurial even though it is a billion dollar company. You get to wear many hats.

ConsThe Red Prairie merger can have a negative impact on the entreprenurial feeling if not managed correctly.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work on how someone can make a career at JDA. Work hard to keep the politics and bureaucracy out of the culture.

Jda work

I have been working at JDA Software as an intern

Pros: Good work and work culture. Cons: nothing as such. Descent work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good only if you live in India.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at JDA Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company had some good products and decent staff. Cons: Company totally committed to offshoring. Company does not innovate. All fresh ideas come from acquisitions. All acquisitions are… Advice to Senior Management: No advice to management since they only listen to themselves.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JDA Software.

Worked for JDA Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JDA Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JDA Software CEO Baljit Dail . All reviews posted anonymously by JDA Software employees.