JDSU

www.jdsu.com

A great company to co-op at.

Software Co-Op In Comtest (Former Employee)

ProsThis company treats co-ops with great respect. You're treated as one of the team and a serious effort is made to further you're classwork with practical application as well as a great emphasis towards on the job training with things you could never pick up in the classroom.

ConsNot many I can think of. The people there are excellent and the location in Germantown is great. I really have no complaints overall.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't let the co-op program fall to the wayside in these tough times. The experience I received here was at least as important as anything I received in my university education.

JDSUse and disposal of employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at JDSU

Pros: A large company with many locations to work at, good benefits,… Cons: Very poor career path development and motivation of employees. Many workers are brought into the company through acquisitions at… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to the abilities of the employees and their respective contributions. Motivate and reward those individuals that are productive and review career path… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company

I have been working at JDSU

Pros: Freedom, personal growth is allowed Cons: No direction, no training and bad benefit More
There are newer reviews on JDSU.

Worked for JDSU? Contribute to the Community!