JELD-WEN

Fun times at the wheel

Sales (Former Employee)
Klamath Falls, OR

I worked at JELD-WEN

ProsIn sales there was tons of freedom to do your job correct and well. The corporate culture was great everyone was very helpful over the phone. Take care of their employees.

ConsLack of direction in the building industry. The customers walk all over JW in most cases. Lack of marketing experience in the manufacturing of their products.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow more appreciation and support for their employees. Give more feedback throughout the year and give more incentives for sales.

Average employer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at JELD-WEN

Pros: Friendly people to work with. Not very demanding work. Pretty stress… Cons: No real opportunities for advancement. Pay is sub average for the… Advice to Senior Management: Take better care of your people, instead of focus on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great place to work

Lexington, NC

I have been working at JELD-WEN

Pros: good people to work with Cons: long hours to work in summer Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on JELD-WEN.

Worked for JELD-WEN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JELD-WEN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JELD-WEN CEO Philip Orsino. All reviews posted anonymously by JELD-WEN employees.