JEOL USA

www.jeolusa.com

On average, a good place to work

Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) Peabody, MA

ProsThe employee benefits especially health coverage are historically quite good. The company is very customer-focused. The company tries to maintain a special "JEOL family" culture among the employees.

ConsThe dual Japanese-American management can create enormous confusion at times. Very little transparency and communication with upper management. Most employees are kept in the dark about corporate operations.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management needs to figure out how to really communicate with the employees. It seems that much of this is now delegated to HR dept. Actions do speak louder than words.

Wonder place of business

Field Service Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at JEOL USA

Pros: The benefits are outstanding. JEOL pays out of pocket for health coverage. They don't use a health insurance company. The weekend before I… Cons: Lots of travel. This is a Japanese company which has its downsides.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Management is doing great. Please keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great small company.

I have been working at JEOL USA

Pros: They make it feel like a family. JEOL offers good benefits the… Cons: The pay could be better and advancement is kind of limited.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work of making every employee feel at home. The review… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on JEOL USA.

Worked for JEOL USA? Contribute to the Community!