JES Holdings
www.jesholdings.com Columbia, MO 500 to 999 Employees

As an intern, I gained excellent work experience and truly felt valued by the company.

Marketing/Pre-Leasing Intern (Current Employee)
Columbia, MO

ProsIt was clear from my first week that this company values their employees and treats them well. They also keep things fun around the office and have occasional events for the employees so everyone works hard and plays hard. The internship program is well established and is something that I will recommend to any friends looking for great work experience.

ConsThough I haven't been with the company terribly long, I have yet to see any downsides really stand out. They have worked to make sure I am satisfied with my position and made adjustments in areas I was not.

Leasing Specialist

Leasing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Columbia, MO

I worked at JES Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros: They compensate your living expenses while traveling/living at a new… Cons: Lot s of travel and long hours. High turn over… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great... if you're related to the Executive team.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at JES Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: About once a month or so we would have some sort of company outing and that was nice. Benefits were pretty standard. Time off is… Cons: You feel very disposable working here. Not much appreciation from the upper level folks. I think they forgot what it is like to be… Advice to Senior Management: Don't forget about the little guys. They are the one's that represent your company to the community. Share a little… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JES Holdings .

Worked for JES Holdings ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JES Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JES Holdings CEO Jeffrey E. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by JES Holdings employees.