There are newer employer reviews for JMA IT

Problems from the top down

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Overland Park, KS
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at JMA IT full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The pay here is good, the engineers are good people and there is no drama at the lower levels

Cons

Management communication doesn't exist. Multiple VP's with overlapping responsibilities, no clear management chain, zero communication from the top down and if a question goes from the bottom up it is often left unanswered.

Policies are either not documented or change on a whim. There have been nearly a dozen updates to the employee handbook this year alone. As others have stated, no feedback from management ever.

Yes, it's a business and all about money. We're glad you're making lots of money. Perhaps you should at least pretend to care about your employees?

21 Other Employee Reviews for JMA IT (View Most Recent)

It's been great experience for my career, just not satisfied overall with management and communication styles.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at JMA IT

Pros

Very flexible, fairly generous (except on salary), not very much micromanagement, nice and friendly staff, updated technology, great year end bonuses, fun Holiday parties.

Cons

Horrible communication, minimal training, hard to talk to management, slow and outdated processes/software, not much support, outsourcing where the work should be done in house for better work flow.

More employee appreciation and more professional management. Employees often are looking for leadership and learning opportunities, which lack in this organization from upper management.

Nice Place during the recession

Current Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at JMA IT

Pros

The paycheck comes on time, the support staff is nice and very responsive.

Cons

They are are in Kansas but I live in WA, so I doubt there will ever be much bonding time.

Make sure the remote recruiters have the proper filter settings on their inboxes so they don't miss important emails.

There are newer employer reviews for JMA IT

Worked for JMA IT? Contribute to the Community!