There are newer employer reviews for JP Kenny

Excellent atmosphere and felt welcomed

Former Employee - Graduate Pipeline Engineer  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Former Employee - Graduate Pipeline Engineer in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I worked at JP Kenny as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I was an intern at the time and I could clearly feel that the team members were very supportive. Each and everyone of them was very willing to help you.

Cons

When everyone is working on a project and as a new addition to the team, you may get less guidance at time but there are clearly some other materials to help you understand the whole subject better.

7 Other Employee Reviews for JP Kenny (View Most Recent)

Good

I have been working at JP Kenny

Pros

In general, a very good company with nice people, good training opportunities and good work life balance. I am very happy in this company.

Cons

Sometime there are too much work to do with not enough support from difference teams. Should introduce more trainings and mental support.

They are very good at time, but when things go wrong, They can easily get frustrated and not talking to me.

Its very rewarding.

I have been working at JP Kenny

Pros

the opportunity for advancement is vast. i know i am doing a good job and i will be rewarded for it.

Cons

the hours can be ridiculous sometimes. I am working all day it seems. The people can be snooty and arrogant.

change the cost to profit structure and paid vacations can help company moral. workers need to breathe to do a good job

There are newer employer reviews for JP Kenny

Worked for JP Kenny? Contribute to the Community!