JP Kenny

www.jpkenny.com

Relaxed professional environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsSmall - medium size company that provides you with the ability to work independently, yet within a project team. No micro-management of performance; rather, the open door communication and encouragement by all managers and mentors.

ConsClients who do not provide accurate information or change it consistently; scope-creep syndrome. Sense of disconnect when placed in a client's office.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend some time walking about the office and personalizing your time. Attend team-building events and get to know people by site. Help define career growth for employees.

Great company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at JP Kenny

Pros: Good company for personal growth. Professional Development is encouraged. Various types of training available. Senior… Cons: Some people are in senior positions despite not being qualified… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up with compensation levels as they rise within the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Over sold under delivered.

Subsea Engineer (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at JP Kenny

Pros: very good work/life balance, flexibilty with schedule benefits are ok Cons: no room for advancement, little feedback from management, no desire… Advice to Senior Management: get rid of the recruiter and HR that feel retention… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JP Kenny.

Worked for JP Kenny? Contribute to the Community!