JPI

www.jpi.com

Immediate supervisors make or break the company culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe top three senior management are visionary, supportive, innovative, and intentional about offereing a great work environment. They are willing to accept responsibilitiey and own up to their mistakes.

ConsImmediate supervisors micromanaged and controlled innovation right out of the work place. While the company seeks to recruit high performing professionals, one or two supervisors that disrespect those professionals' performance, opinions, experience and insight through excessive constraints desguised as 'collaboration' make the job miserable.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not allow immediate supervisors to have 'private' phone conversations with employees about performance. They get away with condescending and intimidating coersion that make the employees feel trapped and helpless.

Great Job

Leasing Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at JPI

Pros: Great company climate. Lots of positive feedback. Cons: Shops taken to much into reviews Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company going through a rough time.

Manager (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at JPI full-time for more than a year

Pros: My colleagues were bright, hard working and fun. Cons: The market environment does not lend success to their business… Advice to Senior Management: Hold on to a few more properties. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JPI.

Worked for JPI? Contribute to the Community!