JSA Medical Group
www.jsahealthcare.com Saint Petersburg, FL 500 to 999 Employees

JSA has allowed me to grow as a professional beyond my wildest dreams!

Saint Petersburg, FL

ProsGreat work/life balance, including weekends and holidays off and I have never been denied time off to attend to a personal commitment. Great opportunities to learn and to grow. Love the feel of a small, private company that with its affiliation to its parent company, has access to fabulous programs and best practices. Love a company who recognizes every year of service to the organization with a note and a gift card (not just milestones), congratulates new parents with a savings bond for the baby, and sends a magnolia tree to employees who have lost a family member.

ConsWould like to have more than 3 weeks of vacation each year, but I also understand that it is hard to provide coverage when in the clinics when someone is out.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! I'm really proud to work for a company that cares for its employees and provides such tender loving care to our patients as well!

Unstable, JSA has reputation,rightfully so.of high turnover, unjustified terminations & unresonable expectations..

Tampa, FL

I have been working at JSA Medical Group

Pros: Bonuses are tempting and people feel they supplement the low salary. They do, but… Cons: Unresonable expectations, employees have to wear too many hats & are set up for failure. High turnover, quick to fire people where bottem line is… Advice to Senior Management: The the parent company in California......... clean house in the upper management at JSA.... the turnover problem lays there. The new employees are very qualified… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Micro-managed care

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at JSA Medical Group

Pros: I am only giving this company a one star rating as the… Cons: Employees are left completely in the dark when decisions are made and are expected to follow through with sudden changes without any explanation or rationale.… Advice to Senior Management: This company is well on its way to self destruction from the inside out. The entire management team from the CEO down is completely uneducated… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JSA Medical Group.

Worked for JSA Medical Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JSA Medical Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JSA Medical Group CEO Lorie Glisson. All reviews posted anonymously by JSA Medical Group employees.