JSA Medical Group

There are newer employer reviews for JSA Medical Group

JSA Medical Group/Tampa Review

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at JSA Medical Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good job opportunity depending on Manager

Cons

Management at the Fountain Oaks office in Tampa is very condescending and likes to embarrass employees in front of patients and peers. Not fair to all employees and it's an office that has it's favorites and will only worry on own agenda. No teamwork environment.

Just be fair and no favoritism

16 Other Employee Reviews for JSA Medical Group (View Most Recent)

JSA has allowed me to grow as a professional beyond my wildest dreams!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at JSA Medical Group

Pros

Great work/life balance, including weekends and holidays off and I have never been denied time off to attend to a personal commitment. Great opportunities to learn and to grow. Love the feel of a small, private company that with its affiliation to its parent company, has access to fabulous programs and best practices. Love a company who recognizes every year of service to the organization with a note and a gift card (not just milestones), congratulates new parents with a savings bond for the baby, and sends a magnolia tree to employees who have lost a family member.

Cons

Would like to have more than 3 weeks of vacation each year, but I also understand that it is hard to provide coverage when in the clinics when someone is out.

Keep up the good work! I'm really proud to work for a company that cares for its employees and provides such tender loving care to our patients as well!

Unstable, JSA has reputation,rightfully so.of high turnover, unjustified terminations & unresonable expectations..

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at JSA Medical Group

Pros

Bonuses are tempting and people feel they supplement the low salary. They do, but you won't last long enough to see very many bonuses. Nurses...stay away from JSA....

Cons

Unresonable expectations, employees have to wear too many hats & are set up for failure. High turnover, quick to fire people where bottem line is not making the corporate supervisors, especially the regional managers look good. Told they has an open door, but if you go through it to share thought on how to improve the process...you will be fired. They leur nurses into Administrator positions, Case management positions with high bonus structure... but most are fired or quit within the year as the expectations are unreasonable and the Administrator and Case Manager will ALWAYS be the "fall guy" if it comes between them and the upper management looking good on paper.

The the parent company in California......... clean house in the upper management at JSA.... the turnover problem lays there. The new employees are very qualified and motivated... but with the present corporate director of Utilization/medical management and the supervisiors overseeing the office Administrators and Case managers you will continue to see high turn over and termination stats. You Medical director has no conscience and will sacrafice anyone for the dollar.

There are newer employer reviews for JSA Medical Group