There are newer employer reviews for JSA Medical Group

Micro-managed care

I worked at JSA Medical Group

Pros

I am only giving this company a one star rating as the health benefits were the only thing that were a pro while working here.

Cons

Employees are left completely in the dark when decisions are made and are expected to follow through with sudden changes without any explanation or rationale. There are too many managers here that keep getting promoted despite poor performance, high level of employee turnover and can’t even type out a basic email with proper etiquette or sentence structure. It is just appalling to be treated as some sort of minion with no ability to think on your own for the simplest task.
While employed here I witnessed several unprovoked terminations as well as undeserved promotions. I watched fellow co-workers’ professional reputation damaged by narrow-minded paranoid managers’ opinions with no proof of verification.
I’ve never been happier leaving such a dysfunctional workplace. Please be forewarned as I wouldn’t subject my worst enemy to the negative treatment here. Please don’t waste your time even applying here unless you pride yourself on being a snake in the grass or enjoy a career that brings daily thoughts of inferiority and dissatisfaction.

This company is well on its way to self destruction from the inside out. The entire management team from the CEO down is completely uneducated and unqualified to operate any type of business. Healthcare Partners needs to take a closer look at what is going on in Florida. Clean house and repair the damage before they have completely ruined your reputation.

15 Other Employee Reviews for JSA Medical Group (View Most Recent)

used to be a fabulous place to work, now the management has changed direction and the micromanaging is horrendous

Former Employee - Case Manager
    Former Employee - Case Manager

I worked at JSA Medical Group

Pros

excellent benefits and decent salary

Cons

micromanaged horribly, management is happy to smile as they push you out the door, good people are leaving like crazy with the changes in leadership. Sad to see a good company go to pieces.

The unrest at the company is growing. The micromangement has gotten out of hand. It's every man/women for themselves. The "leaders" no longer have your back. Can't trust anyone.

Poor managment by Corporate office

Current Employee - Nurse
    Current Employee - Nurse

I have been working at JSA Medical Group

Pros

There are no weekends or holidays. These are great hours for parents with young children or anyone going back to school.

Cons

This is the only company that I know of that hires Adminstrators with only a High School Diploma. All of us nurses feel the facilities would be better ran if the administrators were mature, professional and were nurses. Having a "Nurse Administrator" would make our jobs as a nurse a lot easier versus someone with only a high school diploma.

Praise your nurses for the hard work that they do in their job and the "on the job training" they are constantly doing for your administrators who have no clue how to run a medical facility. Open the doors for promotions and room for growth for those who pursue it.

There are newer employer reviews for JSA Medical Group

Worked for JSA Medical Group? Contribute to the Community!