There are newer employer reviews for JSI Logistics

JSI has a lot of potential but the executive team needs to take control and provide a clear direction.

Pros

Very flexible work hours. Very relaxed atmosphere. A lot of potential for the company that plays in a very niche market.

Cons

No direction from upper management which is slowing company growth and hampering employee growth. Also, upper management needs to be held accountable for their lack in direction.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and let them take ownership. Hold all employees accountable on an even playing field and not favoring favorites. Morale is extremely low across the board.

Other Employee Reviews for JSI Logistics

1. Pros of Cons of the job

Current Employee - Ops Agent
    Current Employee - Ops Agent

Pros

three weeks of paid vacation, insurance paid for employees...dental, vision, and medical, pay for half of your guy membership, quarterly office luncheons, flexible work hours

Cons

we have to work weekends, not every weekend but just about every other weekend. no extra pay for working holidays. not having holidays off.

Advice to Management

I really like the leadership at JSI. My branch manager does a great job at motivating us. Since we are a small company we see the VP's of the company on a regular basis and they all moved up the company ladder.

2. Material Handler

Former Employee - Material Handler in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Material Handler in San Diego, CA

Pros

I work before under Tandem company I like to work again.

Cons

I just finished my contract i thought i will became permanent employee but some how they let me go i don't why i am good worker.

Advice to Management

check the status of the employee meaning why the employee got lay off and explain to employee why they lay off.