JSI has a lot of potential but the executive team needs to take control and provide a clear direction.

I worked at JSI Logistics

Pros

Very flexible work hours. Very relaxed atmosphere. A lot of potential for the company that plays in a very niche market.

Cons

No direction from upper management which is slowing company growth and hampering employee growth. Also, upper management needs to be held accountable for their lack in direction.

Listen to your employees and let them take ownership. Hold all employees accountable on an even playing field and not favoring favorites. Morale is extremely low across the board.

Other Reviews for JSI Logistics

Pros of Cons of the job

Current Employee - Ops Agent
    Current Employee - Ops Agent

I have been working at JSI Logistics

Pros

three weeks of paid vacation, insurance paid for employees...dental, vision, and medical, pay for half of your guy membership, quarterly office luncheons, flexible work hours

Cons

we have to work weekends, not every weekend but just about every other weekend. no extra pay for working holidays. not having holidays off.

I really like the leadership at JSI. My branch manager does a great job at motivating us. Since we are a small company we see the VP's of the company on a regular basis and they all moved up the company ladder.

It's a great mid size company to work for

I have been working at JSI Logistics

Pros

There are many opportunities to grow in this company.

Cons

The logistics industry is overall slow now.

There are newer employer reviews for JSI Logistics.

Worked for JSI Logistics? Contribute to the Community!