There are newer employer reviews for JSI Logistics

Pros of Cons of the job

Current Employee - Ops Agent
Current Employee - Ops Agent

I have been working at JSI Logistics

Pros

three weeks of paid vacation, insurance paid for employees...dental, vision, and medical, pay for half of your guy membership, quarterly office luncheons, flexible work hours

Cons

we have to work weekends, not every weekend but just about every other weekend. no extra pay for working holidays. not having holidays off.

I really like the leadership at JSI. My branch manager does a great job at motivating us. Since we are a small company we see the VP's of the company on a regular basis and they all moved up the company ladder.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good experience. Company is set up to succeed, with relevant staff knowing their duties fully well.

I worked at JSI Logistics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Company is straight up with you, expectations and such.

Cons

Long working hours at times (but ot and cab is given, so might not be a con)

2. Niche Player for Semiconductor Logistics

Former Employee - Account Manager in Burlingame, CA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Burlingame, CA

I worked at JSI Logistics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

JSI Logistics is a great niche player and rapidly expanding in Asian Pacific. The company service portfolio is very impressive and offers creative solutions for the Semiconductor industry.

Cons

Very poor Management and Leadership. Strategic decisions are not orchestrated properly within the company. Service solutions are limited to a niche market.

Working at JSI feels like traveling back in time. Very old interior, outdated ops software, thrift shop furniture and no windows.

There are newer employer reviews for JSI Logistics