JW Marriott
jwindy.com Indianapolis, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Dedicated Associates, Caring Leadership

Front Desk Associate (Current Employee)
Tucson, AZ

I have been working at JW Marriott full-time for less than a year

ProsIf you are a hard worker and care about what you contribute, then you will be supported to move around or move up by your direct leadership team. Marriott hires associates who have previous experience in their field so everyone knows what they are doing. Teamwork is awesome. Always ways to learn more and get involved. There are times where there are extra hours for overtime when the hotel is busy, if you are hourly. We also do fun events and contests to keep it fun.

ConsIf you are part-time, it may be a little difficult sometimes to get hours if it is slow. Hotel industry is always up and down; unpredictable business.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the hard work at Starr Pass Resort!!!

Excellent

Dining Room Attendant (Current Employee)
Tucson, AZ

I have been working at JW Marriott part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great staff and amazing work environment. Beautiful hotel. Cons: I do not have any. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! More

Fun place to work in the beginning

AYS Agent (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at JW Marriott full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -Health Benefits -Hotel Discount -Work life balance Cons: -Low Pay -Hard to move up within company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on JW Marriott.

Worked for JW Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JW Marriott reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JW Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson. All reviews posted anonymously by JW Marriott employees.