JWT
www.jwt.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A rewarding and learning experience

Director Media Investments (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at JWT

ProsThe international network supports dissemination of knowledge. This is essential for skill upgradement. The stress is on creativity as large organiGMations are traditionally blamed for being not so creative - JWT has focused on this area of late. This has been done not at th cost of systems and processes that make working at JWT such a rewarding and learning experience. Method is the best learning to take from JWT.

ConsSalaries are not best in sector. The appraisal system leaves a bit to be desired and there is altogether too much systems and process focus at times such that fresh talent and fresh ideas can be sacrificed on th altar of methodology.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Nice office space

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at JWT

Pros: JWT has a nicely decorated office with real art, clean… Cons: Heavy, clueless management teams. It's a revolving door… Advice to Senior Management: Stop trying to change by adding more management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Some great people but bureaucratic.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at JWT

Pros: Lots of great people. You can make real friends here. Very social environment. Fantastic roof terrace overlooking Knightsbridge. Right next to… Cons: Compensation substandard. Salary increases can be challenging to get. Many people leave to get paid more. Management lacks transparency. Can be… Advice to Senior Management: Value employees and treat them with respect. Pay people appropriately in order to retain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on JWT.

Worked for JWT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JWT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JWT CEO Bob Jeffrey. All reviews posted anonymously by JWT employees.