JWT
www.jwt.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Th epicenter of the American auto industry, Team Detroit.

Account Coordinator (Current Employee)
Dearborn, MI

I have been working at JWT

ProsYou work for a huge account that's very directly tied to the American economy. When you produce good work, you feel like it might actually have a huge impact. You have a hand in work that reachers millions of people in prime time. But that doesn't neccesarily mean its exciting work. The company has the ability to do great things, if the were brave enough.

ConsWhen things don't go as planned, the effects are felt equally strongly.The client is a sinking ship. Things might get a lot worse before they get better. The leaders are old dinosaurs opposed to change.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou can't keep doing the same things you've always done and expect them to work. Take risks. The result can't be much worse than what's already taking place.

If advertising is your game, this is the place.

Graphic Designer (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at JWT

Pros: Working there opened doors of opportunity as far as having a highly rated international ad agency on your resume. I believe their good name for… Cons: There were a lot of office politics involved. If you negotiate well through office politics you will thrive. As in high school, you deal with… Advice to Senior Management: I don't really have any to give them, don't think… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

An almost ideal international agency

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at JWT full-time for more than a year

Pros: Companies is serious about getting digital, making a lot of training happen recently. Leaders have plenty of experience but there is no 'mentor' attitude due… Cons: Office space isn't great at all for an ad agency. And, salary could be higher but in this industry it's… Advice to Senior Management: Give compensation and rewards, especially for all of the work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on JWT.

Worked for JWT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JWT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JWT CEO Bob Jeffrey. All reviews posted anonymously by JWT employees.