Jabian
www.jabian.com Atlanta, GA 50 to 149 Employees

A fantastic place to take control of your career and build a stable future.

Director (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsThe atmosphere is very team-based and because the interview process is quite in-depth, we retain and hire the very best people. It's fun to be around people that are constantly looking to succeed and grow both personally and professionally.

ConsSome people come here expecting to work at a job, but it's really about owning your career. We're given the flexibility and opportunities to make our lives and careers what we want, and that can scare some people that aren't prepared for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on keeping on!

Good company for young consultants to learn the industry

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Jabian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great for inexperienced consultants to learn the industry. Many of the younger consultants don't take their work too seriously due… Cons: Inconsistent HR practices. Reviews are as much about company politics and who may or may not like you as they… Advice to Senior Management: Get on the same page with each other. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Smaller firm with strong culture of success and teamwork

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Jabian full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Great culture that emphasizes client service, teaming, and personal growth - Strong colleagues - Great track record of real contribution… Cons: - Benefits good but not great Advice to Senior Management: Maintain emphasis on culture and client service Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jabian.

Worked for Jabian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jabian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jabian CEO Brian Betkowski. All reviews posted anonymously by Jabian employees.