There are newer employer reviews for Jabian

Great culture and great career growth

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Jabian full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Jabian offers an unique opportunity for consultants to grow their functional capabilities wherever their passions may take them. We provide the opportunity to work alongside a pool of highly capable and intelligent colleagues with varied consulting backgrounds. Jabian provides a real sense of family and camaraderie with its employees and has a real focus on positively impacting the community.

Cons

Work/life balance becomes more of a challenge as you advance and take on more responsibility. Expectations increase which forces you to occasionally push back away from opportunities you would normally accept.

39 Other Employee Reviews for Jabian (View Most Recent)

A fantastic place to take control of your career and build a stable future.

Current Employee - Director  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Jabian full-time

Pros

The atmosphere is very team-based and because the interview process is quite in-depth, we retain and hire the very best people. It's fun to be around people that are constantly looking to succeed and grow both personally and professionally.

Cons

Some people come here expecting to work at a job, but it's really about owning your career. We're given the flexibility and opportunities to make our lives and careers what we want, and that can scare some people that aren't prepared for it.

Keep on keeping on!

Good company for young consultants to learn the industry

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Jabian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great for inexperienced consultants to learn the industry. Many of the younger consultants don't take their work too seriously due to lack of experience. They have a very active community service program. Jabian offers 20 days PTO to all consultants.

Cons

Inconsistent HR practices. Reviews are as much about company politics and who may or may not like you as they are about performance. Most of the consultants have less than 5 yrs experience in consulting and in the work force.

Get on the same page with each other.

There are newer employer reviews for Jabian

Worked for Jabian? Contribute to the Community!