Great Place to Start but not to Stay for the Long Term

Current Employee - Front End Web Developer  in  Brentwood, TN
Current Employee - Front End Web Developer in Brentwood, TN

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

People for the most part are great, friendly and helpful. Relaxed dress code and flex hours are a plus. Great place to start your career.

Cons

Opportunity for advancement is limited, Salary increases are lacking and pay scale is below average. Training and development is on your own time and dime which is hard with long work hours.

Invest in industry viable development of associates and work life balance needs to be more than just words but part of the way they benefit the associates.

Other Reviews for Jack Henry & Associates

JHA has a great reputation among customers and employees, now I know why.

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time

Pros

Great on boarding process, organized and efficient. Loads of talented, approachable people. Many opportunities to advance and grow. Established process for teamwork and collaboration. Best benefits package I've seen in 15 years. The CEO spent 45 minutes with us, giving us a history of the company and answering all questions.

The one thing I was most impressed with was finding out that during the recent recession, JHA decided to not lay off a single employee. The company cut expenses and weathered the storm. When the economy started to turn around, JHA possessed a fiercely loyal employee base ready to take care of its customers.

The company truly values its employees and places a heavy emphasis on customer service. Most companies will give lip-service to one or the other. As an employee, it gives me great satisfaction to know that I and everyone around me is working hard to do the right thing each day.

Cons

Having to wait 1 year for ESP plan

You have been warned......

Current Employee - Code Janitor  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Code Janitor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free parking. Nothing else besides that. (I could say paycheck but the high blood pressure you'll be dealing with daily cancels that out.)

Cons

There is a huge difference between under qualified and NOT qualified. This place should be used as a case study of why a college degree is important. What a freakin disaster. From the top down a true testament of how bad the IT world is getting. Stay far away - you'll thank me......

Utterly disgraceful.

There are newer employer reviews for Jack Henry & Associates.

Worked for Jack Henry & Associates? Contribute to the Community!