There are newer employer reviews for Jack Henry & Associates

Excellent company

I worked at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very strong executive management overall. Every company says they care about customer satisfaction and employee work-life balance. This company lives both, best I've seen in the financial services software industry.

Cons

Like their peers/competitors, Jack Henry is largely a combination of companies they've acquired. They do an admirable job of leaving companies alone after acquiring them, but sometimes to a fault. Could take a stronger hand in management sooner after acquisition, and should provide better corporate standards and guidance across divisions and business units.

Leverage best of breed across the corporation. Stop protecting a very small number of weak mid-senior managers; act on peer reviews when the evidence is overwhelming.

147 Other Employee Reviews for Jack Henry & Associates (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Start but not to Stay for the Long Term

Current Employee - Front End Web Developer  in  Brentwood, TN
    Current Employee - Front End Web Developer in Brentwood, TN

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

People for the most part are great, friendly and helpful. Relaxed dress code and flex hours are a plus. Great place to start your career.

Cons

Opportunity for advancement is limited, Salary increases are lacking and pay scale is below average. Training and development is on your own time and dime which is hard with long work hours.

Invest in industry viable development of associates and work life balance needs to be more than just words but part of the way they benefit the associates.

JHA has a great reputation among customers and employees, now I know why.

I have been working at Jack Henry & Associates full-time

Pros

Great on boarding process, organized and efficient. Loads of talented, approachable people. Many opportunities to advance and grow. Established process for teamwork and collaboration. Best benefits package I've seen in 15 years. The CEO spent 45 minutes with us, giving us a history of the company and answering all questions.

The one thing I was most impressed with was finding out that during the recent recession, JHA decided to not lay off a single employee. The company cut expenses and weathered the storm. When the economy started to turn around, JHA possessed a fiercely loyal employee base ready to take care of its customers.

The company truly values its employees and places a heavy emphasis on customer service. Most companies will give lip-service to one or the other. As an employee, it gives me great satisfaction to know that I and everyone around me is working hard to do the right thing each day.

Cons

Having to wait 1 year for ESP plan

There are newer employer reviews for Jack Henry & Associates

Worked for Jack Henry & Associates? Contribute to the Community!