Jack Henry & Associates
www.jackhenry.com Monett, MO 5000+ Employees

I hope I never leave.

Network Technician (Current Employee)
Springfield, MO

ProsGreat place to work, Management is really paying attention to the guys that work the hardest. Benefits are great for the area, and they are pretty flexible with any time related issues of work. Outstanding infrastructer really keeps the workplace a pretty low stress environment. They cover their bases and you are never left in the dark.

ConsProbably only that it is starting to get big enough that not all things that we have to do in certain ways make sense, we do them "Because you have to do it this way." Only other one is the Seniority complex is pretty strong.

There are newer reviews on Jack Henry & Associates.

Worked for Jack Henry & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Jack Henry & Associates – Why Work for Us?

Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: JKHY) was founded in 1976 as a provider of core information processing solutions for community banks. Today, the company’s extensive array of products and services are processing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jack Henry & Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jack Henry & Associates CEO Jack Prim. All reviews posted anonymously by Jack Henry & Associates employees.