Jack Morton
www.jackmorton.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Decent place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Jack Morton

ProsStarted to open up company to gain experience from different offices world wide. Strong company in the industry. Over all good work life balance for industry.

ConsNo mentoring available for remote workers. Turn over in upper management which made it difficult to have consistency in career growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep looking forward and involving entire company, regional offices in growth strategies. Over all changes made in last few years will hopefully pay off.

Disappointed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Jack Morton

Pros: Great clients & professional development Cons: Leadership does not communicate to its employees. Leadership only sees a… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fun, awesome atmosphere

Senior Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Jack Morton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great culture, crazy creative people who are fun to work… Cons: You really have to fight and be vocal for what you want. There is seemingly lots of opportunity… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Jack Morton.

Worked for Jack Morton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jack Morton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jack Morton CEO Josh McCall. All reviews posted anonymously by Jack Morton employees.