Jack in the Box
www.jackinthebox.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Do not work there!

IT Professional (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Jack in the Box full-time for more than 5 years

ProsNone, other than every other Friday off (corporate policy).

ConsMorale is terrible, layoffs almost every week, top-heavy structure, management does NOT listen to employees. JIB isa sinking ship. Used to be a great place to work when run like "family" business. No more. And if you are the wrong gender (male), you are doomed. Petty and child-like place to work. Not sophisticated al all. RUN away!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementYou might want to get rid of most mid-level managers and director's by actually ASKING people who work for them for their input. And the direction you are taking this company is being questioned across the board by those lower level employess you will not talk too. Good employess have been and will be leaving in droves.

Terrible place to work if you're looking to move up.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Jack in the Box

Pros: You get every other Friday off. Cons: The corporate culture is kind of scary. Multiple times I was told to "just drink the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good

Store Manager (Former Employee)
Montgomery, AL

I worked at Jack in the Box

Pros: good working environment with a good felling of ownership. Cons: need more direction from the management Advice to Senior Management: management is trying harder Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Jack in the Box.

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jack in the Box reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jack in the Box CEO Leonard A. Comma . All reviews posted anonymously by Jack in the Box employees.