Jack in the Box
www.jackinthebox.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Company was once a great place to work for.

Analyst (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

Pros-Great gym on site
-Cafeteria on site-unfortunately it's a Jack in the Box
-Alternate work schedule

Cons-Not part of the "in-crowd"
-Ideas not taken into consideration
-No communication from manamgement
-Management trying to run the department without knowledge of subject
-Employee's are just a number to executives
-Forcing out employee's with tenure, either by position elimination or early retirement
-People aren't helping each other anymore. Afraid they may be the next person on the chopping block. If you are part of the 'In-crowd" you don't have to worry about this.

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach. If you are trying to get away from the power role, then why do you let your managers and directors run amuck stomping their feet until the employee submits to their point of view. Lastly, take a serious look at that in crowd nonesense. It can really hurt a department.

Your experience will depend on your fellow employees

Cashier/Cook (Current Employee)
    Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Jack in the Box part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible hours, discounts, and clean environment. Cons: Not a good place for teens or college students. Very judgement… Advice to Senior Management: I am a college student that is working part-time, and it is very discouraging when people that have been working for years at Jack in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a company that values their employees.

Corporate Employee (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Jack in the Box full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The friendships that were made through the years. It used to be a great place to work, where… Cons: You have to be with the "in crowd" to stay working here. You can't have an opinion or you will be ostracized. Rumors… Advice to Senior Management: To start looking at the great folks they have and treat them well. Don't judge based on differences… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jack in the Box.

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jack in the Box reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jack in the Box CEO Leonard A. Comma . All reviews posted anonymously by Jack in the Box employees.