Jack in the Box

www.jackinthebox.com

The ups and downs of a FORMER Jack in the Box Maintenance worker.

Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) Silsbee, TX

ProsWork is fair, you get to help out with others, once you finish cleaning up.

ConsTrying to make sure *everything* is clean before opening, especially when the store opens on your shift, especially with lack of equipment! The district manager has no people skills, not to mention very pushy and rude.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen your local manager decides to not use the "the three strike rule" against an employee, drive it home by warning the local managers themselves are under such rules.

Make sure that district managers are more friendlier to everyone, especially with employee's families and ex-employees.

Make sure that maintenance work is listed on a form and time-stamped for each duty done from start to finish because sometimes time goes on, and things are like Sisyphus' boulder.
Especially when the big-wigs arrive sometime later after the employee in that area is long gone.

When ordering supplies for the stores, make sure you have competent delivery drivers that get the supplies on time.

What you'd expect from a fast food resturaunt, but a little (very little) more

Team Member (Former Employee) Aurora, CO

I worked at Jack in the Box part-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay is above minimum wage. usually a little slower… Cons: The only way to make a living off of the pay is to be a Team Leader or above. When working the graveyard shift you… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate to all of your workers and TRY to remedy the situation instead… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad starter job. Hard work. Low pay. But overall, a great company to work for.

Register (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Jack in the Box part-time for less than a year

Pros: * Corporate really has a solid business model * Management was always fair and… Cons: * Management expects allot out of you. Unless your on break, you better… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. I loved working for JITB… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jack in the Box.

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!