Jack in the Box

www.jackinthebox.com

Great people to work with as a first job and I will miss my experiences at Jack

Drive-Thru/Front Counter/Fryer (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsEach division of labor is pretty simple, when it comes to Drive-thru, Front Counter, Fryer, Grill and can mater these individual jobs in a month time. If you are young and there are a bunch of young people that work there then it can be enjoyable.

ConsHot near the Grill and Fryer, some of the customers can be.... well lets just say less respectable cause you are a kid, depending on the location you work the managers can sometimes be very under-qualified to be in any management position.

Advice to Senior ManagementInsure that management is thoroughly trained to deal with customers and employees.

Poorly managed but great people and good environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Jack in the Box

Pros: Great people and good environment. Cons: Poorly managed, that is probably why the department got outsourced. More

Jack is going in a wrong direction...

General Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Jack in the Box full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Growth opportunity is decent, Management Pay is ok, new initiatives… Cons: Downsizing, Franchising, Cutting cost, POOR LABOR, poor communication from senior… Advice to Senior Management: Value restaurant employees. Restaurant is where everything is happening, your worst decisions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jack in the Box.

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!