Jack in the Box

www.jackinthebox.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Jack in the Box

Not a bad job during school.

Former Employee - Cashier/Cook in Pleasanton, CA
Former Employee - Cashier/Cook in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Jack in the Box part-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Flexible hours,
- Positive environment
- I worked there while I was a college student and it gave me money in my pocket and provided me with a steady paycheck and flexible hours when I needed. Overall it wasn't a bad experience while I worked at the Pleasanton store (which is a nice upper-middle class city)

Cons

- Depending on the restaurant, there can be understaffing during crucial hours.
- Pay
-I also worked at the Stockton Ca store when I transferred schools and had a much different experience, not because of management or co-workers, but the neighborhood and clientele of the restaurant. Stockton is a notoriously bad city and while working I had to deal with many drug addicts and homeless people that wandered in the store.

241 Other Employee Reviews for Jack in the Box (View Most Recent)

Cashier

I worked at Jack in the Box full-time

Pros

Everyone that I worked with had a passion to serve the best fast food meals to their clients and that's why it was successful.

Cons

One of the things that I did not like, was that raises were never part of the management plans, people were stuck making minimum wage for years.

Need to escape

Current Employee - Crew in Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Crew in Boise, ID

I have been working at Jack in the Box full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Some cool co-workers. That's about it.

Cons

Everything you can think of. Franchise does not offer medical benefits. I haven't seen a raise in over 3 years. Constantly screamed and lectured at. Will not be staying at this company much longer, saving up to move away to a state that doesn't have Jack in it. Customers are very rude and demanding. Schedule always changing. Expect cold shoulder/not understanding from upper management when you don't make the numbers.

Learn to communicate better. It's not always the employees fault for everything that goes wrong. Customers are drunk idiots at night.

There are newer employer reviews for Jack in the Box