jbox

Current Employee - Marketing in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Jack in the Box

Pros

good people, friendly environment, can learn a lot if you try

Cons

none at this time really

Advice to Management

restructure the menu

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Avoid fast food.

Former Employee - Cashier in Riverside, CA
    Former Employee - Cashier in Riverside, CA

I worked at Jack in the Box

Pros

Busy at most times, Easy job to master, People can (mostly be friendly), has medical benefits for all employees, Can possibly be easy to advance

Cons

Spanish speaking dominated, Company rules are often not followed by management, management does not honor agreements verbal or written (they just don't exist!)

Advice to Management

Employ people that have a strong grasp on English and Spanish, follow company rules, ESPECIALLY about the Cash Register, And to the CEO>? I think she has excellent mindset, I like where she is going, but the individual stores Managers are a disgrace to the company, and are in part slowly ruining Californias job market in the fast food industry.

2. Jack In Da Box

Current Employee - Payroll in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Payroll in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Jack in the Box

Pros

It is a great work environment, the people are really nice and the work schedule allows for a lot of flexibility in being able to have a life outside of work...It is a great way to meet people and is also a good product that is currently doing really well in this hard financial troubled time that we are currently going through...The perks of the job are exceedingly gracious that have been bestowed upon the workers, like me and my coworkers who sit next to me. We really like working here a lot and hope to one day understand it all.

Cons

We have to come into work and work really hard. Sometimes it is hard to understand what is going on and we don't always get the proper communication that we should have to get from other people so we can do the stuff that needs to get done around the office. I think that it's important for good communication to be communicated between the staff and management so the communication doesn't get communicated wrong...does that make sense at all? But at the same time everyone does their best and tries to help people which is really good, or so I think.

Advice to Management

none