Jack in the Box
www.jackinthebox.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Layoffs, Layoffs, Layoffs, for workers, not the layers and layers of directors and managers

Project Manager (Former Employee)

ProsFake Boss is a Clown

ConsReal Boss is a Clown

Advice to Senior ManagementLoose the layers of management that don't actually do anything but use the time of workers to write up progress reports so they can tell the next boss above them what is going on--STUPID What do you do when your IT department installs Oracle in a company that is downsizing, spends 6M and 6 years putting in a time keeping system, cant deliver a BO system, didn't put stand alone payment systems in place-costing company millions in fines and requiring a 40% use of IT staff for PCI regulations? Hint- you get rid of the funny bald clown, and it isn't Jack!

this is a ok FIRST job, maybe...

Cashier (Former Employee)
    Royse City, TX

I worked at Jack in the Box part-time for less than a year

Pros: flexible hours, choose where you want to work, some nice… Cons: screamed at, talked down on, fast pace, doesn't let your… Advice to Senior Management: be more professional No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I was a Crew member

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Jack in the Box

Pros: The clients or customer was great Cons: The Crappy hours I had More
There are newer reviews on Jack in the Box.

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jack in the Box reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jack in the Box CEO Leonard A. Comma . All reviews posted anonymously by Jack in the Box employees.