Jack in the Box

There are newer employer reviews for Jack in the Box

OverWorked,UnderPaid and UnAppreciated

Current Employee - Team Leader in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Team Leader in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Jack in the Box full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

No pros all bad

Cons

Pay is minimal damands are ridiculous constantly changing

Treat ALL the employees with respect and dignity ... try asking employees about what really goes on in your restaurants... show appreciation to ALL employees ... u only seem to reward assistance and up and they do the least work... evaluate employees on their work not the sales at store ... the employees have no control over sales even when they suggestive sell and give customer a wow experience

222 Other Employee Reviews for Jack in the Box (View Most Recent)

Bad management and no diversity in language

Former Employee - Cashier in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Cashier in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Jack in the Box full-time (less than an year)

Pros

make fast money, and secure job, because everyone quits, they'd want to keep you. Not dirty, but not clean too.

Cons

They didn't do the whole training for me. And I worked there for 4 months. My manager told me that the floor gets dirty again, so why spend so much time. She said this, yelling, in front of customers. Also, everyone spoke Spanish. I heard my name while I'm working many times. It didn't feel very nice. A $100 bill got stolen, the manager asked everyone to cut from their checks. Unprofessional.

Be more organized with money, and give better training. Diversify the language and don't talk behind my back in a language I barely understand.

Great History ...Future in question

Former Employee - Director
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at Jack in the Box full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

This was a great place to work. Employees were promoted based on sucess and the company looked out for thier folks. It use to be a badge of honor to work here for a long time.

Cons

The last few years the management acted like people that had been at the company very long was a liability.

It really does just come down to good people. You need to recognized individuals rather than generalize. You may be right hast it is hard to implement big changes with staff that has been with the company for a long time but you won't find success being so hostile to long term employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Jack in the Box