Jack in the Box

There are newer employer reviews for Jack in the Box

Good facility and efficient, despite 2 flailing GMs

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

I have been working at Jack in the Box (more than an year)

Pros

The system they use has been well engineered. Stock is easy to access and keeping the food flowing takes only 4 people. The training they provide is more than thorough.

Cons

Schedule changes for the week were done without employee knowledge or input. Had 2 GMs that both could not do a truck order. Two to three items would be out of stock for a week. Team leaders worked 40-60 hours on the line while the GMs came and went just to have someone in the office. Short numbers were scheduled to keep labor cost down.

Grow up! Learn about consistency and leadership so there can be a little solidarity in the crew. For goodness sake if you want to be an example or a leader at a fast food restaurant first learn how to make the food then work to do it fast. Do not play playground politics while expecting a mature crew to respect you.

222 Other Employee Reviews for Jack in the Box (View Most Recent)

Trying to pay for an education on minimum wage.

Current Employee - Team Leader in City of Spokane Valley, WA
    Current Employee - Team Leader in City of Spokane Valley, WA

I have been working at Jack in the Box full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The only pro to jack in the box is the life long friendships I have created with some of my coworkers

Cons

Terrible bosses(area coaches, district owners
    No air conditioning
    No one listename
    High expectations, little pay
    People
    Attitude of bosses
    People
    Etc.

Look into your stores, my boss leaves to take the deposit to the bank for 3 hrs ( 5 min drive) don't know the last time I saw the area owners. When I do they never tell the crew they are doing a good job, always critical. I have worked for jack in the box since 2009. I am a full time student and employee. I hate every moment that I am there. It used to be nice when I first started. But with the new owner and the upper managment eveyone has unrealistic expectations of all the employees. My checks are barley 600.00 and I have been a team leader for almost 4 years with no opportunity to go further because "I'm not making this a career". What happened to it begins with internal serivce? That got lost with corporate. I now have to come in on my day off for a 1 hr meeting when I live and hour away, waste of my time and effort. Thanks jack. Suicide here I come.

horrible!!

Former Employee - Team Leader in Avon, IN
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Avon, IN

I worked at Jack in the Box full-time (less than an year)

Pros

the only thing that was good was the free food that you could always cook yourself

Cons

nobody can do there job right, your always being threated with being fired, everybody just stands around and talks crap about everybody. its worse then being in high school. always running out of something and if your gay they will find some excuse to fire you. food was always being dropped on the floor then picked back up to be served to the customers

learn to run your company better or close your doors

There are newer employer reviews for Jack in the Box