There are newer employer reviews for Jack in the Box

Excellent place to work..

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Jack in the Box

Pros

Fast-paced, innovative environment offers lots of opportunity. Culture respects tenure as well as new ideas, often a difficult balance to achieve.

Company values it's employees, and attempts to provide work- life balance...few retention issues.

Cons

Lots of decisions-by-committee, which can be inefficient.

Dont be afraid to lead. The Leadship team is smart, capable, and there for a reason!

201 Other Employee Reviews for Jack in the Box (View Most Recent)

Used to be my family then things changed.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Jack in the Box

Pros

People - peers really work well together. Used to be a very good company to work for. Compensation was good. Recognition programs used to be very good.

Cons

Business model has changed and appears that anyone connected to the old culture is not wanted any longer. Face of workers changing to younger than 50. Marketing does not listen to field. People are judged by what they do "at the moment", not the good work they have done or in the downsizing of the company, doing the work of 2-3 others. Management doesn't want you to think anymore, they want you just to obey the orders.

Jack in the Box has never been the industry leader in thinking, in product, in processes. They have always been the follower. Reduce the complexity of the menu. Listen to what is truly happening with your field staff and restaurant personnel.

Great team,

Current Employee - Team Lead - Sponsored  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Team Lead - Sponsored in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Jack in the Box

Pros

Our store has a LOT of regular guests & the staff is very tenured

Cons

It would be nice to actually be promoted per the work I do in my store. From admin work, to 'shopping' to assisting the store manager run the store as best as possible.

none at this time

There are newer employer reviews for Jack in the Box

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!