Jackson Healthcare

www.jacksonhealthcare.com

A Wonderful Family

ProsThis is one of the best jobs that I have ever had. The people are kind, understanding, friendly, family-oriented, and professional. They give people the opportunity to be themselves, and they are incredibly loyal even to their worst employees. The charity work we do is amazing, Rick Jackson is an incredible visionary, the HR department is always kind and welcoming. I would recommend working in this office to anyone who has had an unpleasent previous work experience anywhere else.

ConsSometimes the people who are doing the worst jobs will not be let go of while the people who work the hardest are the ones who end up getting fired.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet more people know about the events happening within the company in advance, they are always a treat and people would really like to be involved.

One of the best companies I've ever worked for!

Sales (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Jackson Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros: Cafeteria, on-site gym, flexibility, great co-workers Cons: No telecommuting or compressed work weeks, difficult to advance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Looks can be very deceiving

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Jackson Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fancy 40 million dollar building. Has in-house cafeteria, gym and mini-golf course on side of building. There are many companies (12+) beneath the "corporate umbrella"… Cons: The company has no problem firing good people on short notice. Don't expect any loyalty from JH even if you've been a super star employee.… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to be philanthropic - start with your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jackson Healthcare.

Worked for Jackson Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!