Jackson Hewitt

www.jacksonhewitt.com

manager

Former Employee - Office Manager  in  Toledo, OH
Former Employee - Office Manager in Toledo, OH

Pros

love the cliients, learning, being able to help

Cons

never knew when getting paid, no help in office, sometimes no heat,

Other reviews for Jackson Hewitt

Love it

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  Pittsboro, NC
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Pittsboro, NC

Pros

Great staff, owners and support

Cons

Only 4 months of the yr

Great place to work. The managers are all professional, cool, and down to earth

Current Employee - Tac Consultant  in  West Hartford, CT
    Current Employee - Tac Consultant in West Hartford, CT

Pros

I've learned a lot about being a Tax Consultant. They provide you with a lot of training and they are always there for you. You are encouraged to make a lot of critical decisions. You acquire a lot of knowledge through training, as well as applying those skills incorporating Jackson Hewitt's Profiler Tax Preparation Program. The more returns you do, the more proficient and confident you become. I will eventually pursue corporate tax once I have completed my BA in Accounting

Cons

The work can be very time consuming and stressful, you are dealing with important IRS rules and regulations and a lot of responsibility towards your self, the client and the company. You have to be very knowledgeable of all the IRS rules. Considering all the responsibility that is acquired of you-your are not financially well compensated. It's only seasonal.

In regards to corporate, I feel we should be compensated more for all the responsibility we have pertaining to all the functions of the job. Otherwise, my managers and general manger are wonderful people. You couldn't ask for better people to work for!!!!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Jackson Hewitt.

Worked for Jackson Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!