Jackson-Madison County General Hospital

There are newer employer reviews for Jackson-Madison County General Hospital

Jmcgh an affiliate of West TN Healthcare

Current Employee - RN Quality Department in Jackson, TN
Current Employee - RN Quality Department in Jackson, TN

I have been working at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good people to work with. 403 b available.

Cons

Newer employees can be better paid than old ones. No longer offer pension plan. Recent layoffs of long term employees is a little concerning. I wish we knew the reason why.

Listen to the people on the frontlines before making decisions at the board level.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Jackson-Madison County General Hospital (View Most Recent)

Director of Marketing & Public Relations

Former Employee - Director of Marketing & Public Relations in Ripley, WV
    Former Employee - Director of Marketing & Public Relations in Ripley, WV

I worked at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Incredibly friendly staff and administrators, who take the time to get to know their employees and genuinely care about you as a person. The health and well being of Jackson County residents are their top priority. I was free to do my job without being micromanaged, and when I needed advice or direction, there was an open-door policy with the CEO. The healthcare benefits were superb.

Cons

Compared to other positions of this type in other markets, the pay may have been better. But the benefits, working conditions and attitude of my superiors and coworkers more than made up for this. Other than that, I could find no faults. I would most certainly recommend this hospital to my friends and family as a place to work AND receive quality healthcare.

Keep doing what you're doing. The good people of Jackson County need you.

Good people to work with.

Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Jackson, TN
    Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Jackson, TN

Pros

Colleagues are friendly, dedicated and caring professionals with a strong work ethic. Quality patient care and safety are a top priority.

Cons

This is a very top down company with all ideas and suggestions for change coming from management. There are not a lot of opportunities for professional growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Jackson-Madison County General Hospital