Jackson Therapy

www.jacksontherapy.com

Better than some companies I have worked for.

Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) Lufkin, TX

ProsI was always paid on time. I was able to get medical and dental insurance right away. I was provided with an apt with housewares in it on each assignment.

ConsThe places I was living at were not kept informed. Many of the weeks I worked for Jackson I got less than 30 hours of work. There is no reimbursement for CE courses or license renewal fees. Complaints from clients were sometimes put on the wrong employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more organized. Keep hotels and leasing offices informed of when the employee is moving out. Putting the complaint on the wrong employee is not useful.

It's a great place to work and that's all you'll be doing. Work

Recruiter (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at Jackson Therapy

Pros: There is a great group of people. Cons: Some of those great people will be gone before you… Advice to Senior Management: Hang in there. More

"No chance of moving up, chewed up, spit out and used, hard earned money will never reach your dinner table"

Private (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at Jackson Therapy

Pros: Very little, your get paid but not for what you… Cons: Company direction changes with little to no warning; hard work and flexibility are expected but not recognized or rewarded; management promotions are unexplainable--too many company… Advice to Senior Management: Learn tactict Management skills and stop hiring friends and family. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jackson Therapy.

Worked for Jackson Therapy? Contribute to the Community!