There are newer employer reviews for Jacobs Associates

Dynamic, Employee-Focused Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Jacobs Associates full-time

Pros

1) Provides lots of support for career growth; 2) Challenges employees to work up to their potential and push beyond; 3) Accomodating of personal needs and employee family lives; 4) Everyone I've met working at JA is very happy there - this is most important

Cons

Firm's underground specialty means some people do a lot of traveling - I don't personally have a problem with this, though. It's pretty standard for the tunneling industry.

Management feels very transparent, accessible, and responsive. No need to change.

reviews filtered by
  1. Amazing Company

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Jacobs Associates full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people at Jacobs Associates are amazing. Everyone is so nice! The good thing about working with a company of this size is that you are able to get to know/work with everyone. When I first started working here, I didn't know anything about the tunneling industry but because everyone is so nice I have been lucky enough to learn a lot about the industry plus several other departments.

Cons

The view from my desk is really nice and it makes me want to be outside.

You guys are awesome!

Great place to develop your career

Current Employee - Project Engineer in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Project Engineer in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Jacobs Associates full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I like working at JA because of its size. Having worked at much larger engineering/consulting firms, I realize how great it is to work at a company of this size. I feel like it's the right size where you can really focus on your career development, and there is a lot of interesting work we do with a great deal of domestic and global opportunities.

Cons

Having come from such a large company, at first I found it difficult to work for a "smaller" company, but now I realize all of the benefits of working for this sized firm.

There are newer employer reviews for Jacobs Associates