Jacobs Associates

www.jacobssf.com

I am honored to work for this firm

ProsTop notch colleagues - everyone I have worked with and around are intelligent professionals; most are published, many have niche specialty experience, all have great attitudes and integrity. The leadership of the firm are high quality, inspirational individuals who are well respected in the industry and very down-to-earth.

Due to the specialty nature of the work Jacobs Associates does, many of the projects are high profile and technically challenging. There are numerous opportunities to learn and contribute on these projects.

I am totally satisfied with my total compensation package (benefits, salary, profit sharing, 401k matching, bonus, stock, and "volunteer time off").

When I joined Jacobs Associates after working for two other firms in the industry, one of my primary goals was to improve my work-life balance. All of my colleagues at JA have a great work-life balance. This has shown me that it is ok to work hard during the day and have a balanced life outside of work. I have never been happier at work!

ConsHR has prepared a matrix outlining the criteria/requirements for promotions; but there seem to be additional unpublished factors that also determine if/when promotions occur. This is not a deal-breaker for me because I am very satisfied in my current role; but if you are impatient and expect rapid promotion, you might be disappointed.

Challenging Work - Incredible People

I have been working at Jacobs Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Relaxed Culture, International Opportunities, Supervisors care that employees are engaged -interested in their work and continually learning, learning environment is encouraged, diverse work options, design,… Cons: No Office in Hawaii yet. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Forward-thinking company that cares about it's employees.

Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Jacobs Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros: Project work is challenging and exciting which provides opportunity for professional growth at all levels within the company and at all stages of the projects.… Cons: It is difficult to learn about the skillsets of employees at other offices, so… Advice to Senior Management: I would suggest that Management establish some method to expand employee knowledge of internal resources, whether… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jacobs Associates.

Worked for Jacobs Associates? Contribute to the Community!