Jacobs Technology
www.jacobstechnology.com Tullahoma, TN 5000+ Employees

The people at Jacobs take pride in their work, too bad management doesn't.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Huntsville, AL

ProsThe people. They take pride in their work and reallly care about doing it right... the first time. Adminstrative support staff is also great to work with.

ConsManagement says they care about their employees, but prove they don't by their actions. Very little consideration is given to the impact of travel on employees lives.
Management does not comunication well. Their is lack of sharing information that directly concerns a projects outcome..

Advice to Senior ManagementDissention is not tolerated and openess is not the goal. Management knows best. So, sit down, shut up, do what we say.

the work is fulfilling, but careers are not progressive for most employees.

Controls Engineer (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Jacobs Technology

Pros: Jacobs tries to live up to the credo "People are our greatest asset", they don't always hit the mark. Benefits are… Cons: Tied to Government contracts, so raises are poor and job… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in "your greatest assets" the return on your investment… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Gracious company

Technical Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Lincoln, MA

I have been working at Jacobs Technology

Pros: They are genuinely considerate with their staff. Management makes an… Cons: Working on a base with military and a multitude of companies can be tough… Advice to Senior Management: Modernization of business processes would help. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jacobs Technology.

Worked for Jacobs Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jacobs Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jacobs Technology CEO Rogers F. Starr. All reviews posted anonymously by Jacobs Technology employees.