There are newer employer reviews for Jagex

Great place to work if you're able to adapt quickly

Former Employee - Jagex Player Support  in  Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
Former Employee - Jagex Player Support in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Jagex full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work ethic, generally good direct management, good teams to work with and freedom and flexibility. A much better employer than many others

Cons

Very low probability of moving up the ranks without stabbing others in the back. Very male-oriented, considering there are plenty of female staff

Look for talent beyond your circle

61 Other Employee Reviews for Jagex (View Most Recent)

Amazing when we started, then it went steadily downhill

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Jagex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great colleagues - the best you could hope for, good food (used to do free daily fruit but they stopped it), free company clothing (occasionally what you ordered), good days out (used to be holidays abroad, fair enough as this would be too costly now)

Cons

Inept management with no idea of the gaming industry, seem intent on turning it into a call centre

listen to the longer serving members of staff - they are your customers as well

Fantastic place to work!

Current Employee - MMORPG Content Developer  in  Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
    Current Employee - MMORPG Content Developer in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Jagex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very well experienced staff, well paid, I enjoy working with the games. I'd even do voluntary work at Jagex!

Cons

Very few; maybe I've seen the better side, but it is a fantastic atmosphere, lovely staff and we have great events!

Focus on less about the money and more about the opportunities and content.

There are newer employer reviews for Jagex

Worked for Jagex? Contribute to the Community!