Jagged Peak
www.jaggedpeak.com Tampa, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Fast paced, friendly work environment...

I have been working at Jagged Peak full-time

ProsFamily oriented, fast paced workplace. Friendly co-workers. Good benefits. An exciting place to work that is unlike most companies as it handles e-commerce from time of order placement through fulfillment of orders with multiple worldwide distribution centers. Career opportunities are there for the hard worker. Decent chance for advancement.

ConsThere are some communication issues between departments at times much like most companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication and planning needed between departments as well as management having a better understanding of how long it takes to perform tasks assigned.

Stressful, not a happy place to start with

Sr Developer (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at Jagged Peak full-time for less than a year

Pros: This can be an Ok first job and you might get a chance to learn something about E-commerce. You will wear several… Cons: The work environment is unacceptable. Hiring / Firing or a raise always depends on skin color and most likely they let go… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on employee satisfaction rather than chasing new products. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

High stress workplace

I have been working at Jagged Peak

Pros: E-commerce is a good field to get experience in, some very good people there.… Cons: Senior management focuses too much on chasing new customers, not enough… Advice to Senior Management: Senior management focuses too much on chasing new customers, not enough… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Jagged Peak.

Worked for Jagged Peak? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jagged Peak reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jagged Peak CEO Paul Demirdjian. All reviews posted anonymously by Jagged Peak employees.